Google Translator

Friday, May 24, 2013

3D Cards



 I have fallen in love with Kathrin's 3D cards!  I found her card on Pinterest and had to go to her website to check it out.   She has a great tutorial and pictures of more of her cards.  They are fabulous!   The dimensions are in centimeters but she has a conversion chart right on her site!     I love to do punch art but decided to use my Inky Antics stamps for this card.  I found the Monkey on the internet and enlarged it a little to fit right in with the other circus animals. I did make the base of this card a little wider just because I wanted to make sure it would stand on it's own.  Mine is about 1 1/2 inches wide.    Here is a link to Kathrin's website with instructions:

http://stempeleinmaleins.blogspot.it/2012/07/3d-karte3d-card.html


Here are a few more pictures of my Circus Train card.  I havne't finished with this card- there is tons of more space on the back for my sentiment.  I don't know if I will use is for a Birthday card or a New Baby card- so I may wait to finish it up.

 
 
 
 
 
Here is the inspiration for my Circus card!   My animals don't look so scary!!
 
 

 Here is another version of Kathrin's 3D card.  Again, I haven't finished this one either!! There is so much room for more embellishments!  I used Sizzix mini Daisy dies by Susan Tierney Cockburn.  I love her flowers!


 
 
Side View!
 
 
 
These cards are fun to make!  Can't wait to try and make a few more with this style of card!  Have a faboo day!!



1 comment:

  1. Thank you from the bottom of my heart for this tutorial.. You may love the 3D Cards from http://popupcards.net. You can view too many design from this website.

    ReplyDelete