Google Translator

Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Squirrel Good-bye!


We said good-bye to a co-worker this week!  I wanted to make a card for her for everyone to sign.  This squirrel is all punch art.  I saw something similar on Pinterest. As soon as I find it- I will give credit.   I used Spellbinder's oval and circles to make my Squirrel.  The tail is a free hand cut. I love the new glasses die I have- I even used the piece that drops out of the glasses for the nose - upside down!  I used my new Sizzix Pop N cut to have the Squirrel stand when the card is open.  The acorns are from Memory Box-which I borrowed from my sister, Rochelle!  Below is a picture of the envelope I made using my new ENVELOPE PUNCH BOARD!  Love it too!!
 
 PS:  I found the inspiration for my Punch Art Squirrel.  You can check it out here-
http://www.ckspaperscraps.com/category_26/Paper-Pieced-Critters-.htm
 

2 comments:

  1. Hi Chris,

    Your squirrel card is just so nutty ... lol. You are so creative with your punches! Wish we could stamp together.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wicked cute.. I bet she loved this card. The Pop N Cut looks like it makes a great card...

    ReplyDelete