Google Translator

Friday, February 12, 2016

Valentine Baskets!





I made a few more Valentine's Day baskets for my staff!  If you saw my previous post, you saw that these baskets are made from Stampin Up's Fry box die.  They have 3 compartments to put candy or small gifts in!  I love finding different ways to decorate these baskets.


 
I love the colors of the basket and the card above! Pinks and Cream! I used Marianne Designs die to decorate this basket.  The decorative paper is also from Stampin Up.  I did use Graphic 45 paper on some of the baskets.  The card was made using a Spellbinder's die called Regal Frame.  I just got this die and I love it!  I used both the positive and negative of this die.  It really  gave it an inlaid effect.
 
 
 
You can't tell from this picture but I also decorated the handles. Each handle is a little different on each basket.  I couldn't resist putting bows on some of the baskets!
 
 
 
I think this basket has more drama!  I used darker colored paper to make it a little more masculine.
 
 
The card above is a close up of my Valentine Card for this year!  You can't tell from this picture but I used Wink of Stella to add a little glitter to the card.  I got the Wink of Stella pen from Stampin Up too.
I have a few days off from work- Yipee!  More time to play in my craft room! Oh... and do some cooking and cleaning too.  Happy Valentine's Day!

3 comments:

  1. Ooooo! I love all the dies that you used! The baskets are gorgeous!! Pretty, pretty card too!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Qué bellezas!! Me encantan lo delicadas que son.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I saw your gorgeous basket and card on SCS and wanted to visit your blog. This set is so beautiful and the other baskets are just as beautiful!! The die cuts on your card are marvelous! TFS!!

    ReplyDelete