Google Translator

Monday, February 15, 2016

Valentine Matchbook Treat Holders



I found the tutorial to make these cute Matchbook Treat Holders on Pinterest!  I couldn't believe how easy they are to make!  You can find the tutorial on Splitcoast Stampers as well.   Check out Arlene's video for Graphic 45.  She does a great tutorial!


https://www.pinterest.com/pin/48835977187929950/



 
 
I used a combination of Graphic 45 paper and Stampin Up paper.  I also used Stampin Up brads to decorate my matchbooks.   The Ghirardelli candy square fits perfectly in the holder!
 
 
I love, love Graphic 45's Mon Amour paper!  It has such a beautiful Victorian look. The pictures of the ladies on the matchbooks are from the Mon Amour paper collection from Graphic 45.    The pictures above and below are a close ups of the matchbooks.
 
 
These matchbooks were fun to make! Valentine Day is over- on to the next holiday - Easter!

2 comments:

  1. I love these! Such a great idea for a little gift. The graphic 45 paper just takes it to a higher level! Just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely love these. Wanna get together and make some...

    ReplyDelete