Google Translator

Saturday, June 4, 2016

Retirement Fairy!



I am still lovin' my new AI Fairy Stamp!  I had to show you another card I made for a co-worker who is retiring this month after 37 years!  Imagine!  The front of the card says it all!  Even though we don't work in the same office,  I will miss being able to call her and tap her expansive knowledge when I get in a bind.  She has a great sense of humor too!  One thing I have learned in this life- you better be able to laugh!!




 
 
Here is the inside of the card!  The Retirement Fairy is suspended in the "tunnel" of the card.  I picked the sentiment off the internet.  All them are so true!
 
 


Hehehehe!!  I think this Fairy is a hoot!  I don't think you can tell but I did use glitter on her wings and her wand.  What's a Fairy without glitter!



6 comments:

  1. Great Card!!!! Where did you get the lady sitting in the chair? It works perfectly with the angel. Thanks. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That stamp is also from Art Impression (AI stamps) Don't you love it! I know I have days where I feel just like that!

      Delete
  2. Thanks. Me. too. This is perfect for a Retirement card. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha! These AI Stamps make me laugh!! Great card!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful retirement card Chris and your fairy! We have several people in our dept who are approaching the 35-40 years of service mark. It's an honor to say you have been with the same company for so long. I only have 21 years. Best wishes to your co-worker.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your cards, you are so creative!
    Looking for your CRIB card??

    ReplyDelete