Google Translator

Monday, September 25, 2017

Anniversary Twisted Panel Card


Just a quick post to share the card I made recently!   I purchased Karen Burniston's Twisted Panel dies and I just love using it!  It is so easy to use!  This card was to celebrate Connie and Russ's 12th Anniversary ( My sister and her hubby).  Doesn't seem possible that they have been married that long!  Seems like yesterday!


I used the sentiment to put on the panels.  I love how Karen has provided the dies for the hearts as well as the dies for layering the panels!  I think there are 14 dies in this set!  I didn't use the banner dies for this card but I know I will use it for the next one I make!


I kept the front of the card simple since the inside had so much going on.  


Here is an update to my post regarding my niece's Gender Reveal party!  It was such fun to learn the sex of the baby along with everyone!  I was right in  my guess!  They are having a girl!  Congrats to Emma and Dylan!






1 comment: