Google Translator

Sunday, April 8, 2018

Home Again!


We have been home for about a week and I am still getting used to this cold weather!  After being in Florida for 3 months- I really took that warm weather for granted.  We did  miss most of the cold while we were gone but it snowed this week!  Plus the temps are only in the 40's!!  Brrr!!

Oh, well, I know Spring is coming and I do see some plants peeking through the snow.  I worked on these frames while I was in Florida but I wanted to show you the sentiments I have added since I got home.  I used Karen Burniston's Woodland Animals on the frame above.  They are sooo cute!


My sisters and I are going to be doing a craft fair in June.  We are working to get some inventory to have for the sale.  I used Heartfelt Creation's Arianna Bloom die for the flower below.  


I am hoping that people will be looking for Graduation cards in June.  We have done Christmas Craft Fairs but I have never done one in the Spring.  I think we will have Wedding cards along with some Albums and cute Boxes for gifts.  



I am glad to be home!  I think it is true, " There's no place like home"!






1 comment:

  1. Really, really cute projects! Can't wait to get together on Thursday and show our stuff! Glad you are home!!

    ReplyDelete